$93 or It’s FREE
Main Drain Opening Special
$93 or It’s FREE
We Only Charge $93 to Open Your Home’s Main Drain.
If We Can’t, Then The Service Is Free
Call To Learn More 912-330-4773
Thompson & Thompson is now offering a $93 OR IT’S FREE DRAIN OPENING SPECIAL. That’s right – if we cannot open your main sewer line drain, it’s absolutely free! We will do everything possible with our tools and expertise to clear out your main sewer line using the standard method included in this deal. However, there may be some clogs too sizable or serious to clear this way. If that proves to be the case, you will not pay the $93 for this service.
Details About Our Drain Opening Special
Our $93 OR IT’S FREE DRAIN OPENING SPECIAL has residents all around Savannah talking. If you think it’s the right service for your home, we encourage you to review this list of important details about our special offer.
- Backed by a one-year clog-free guarantee! If the main sewer line clogs again within a year, you are entitled to one additional visit from our plumbers to attempt to unclog it at no cost to you.
- We will end your drain opening special with a free camera inspection.
- Our Savannah plumbers must be able to easily access the clean out for your home’s main sewer line.
- This offer only applies to the first 75 feet of the main sewer line; clogs beyond the 75-foot mark cannot be cleared by the standard methods.
- This offer only includes two passes through the main sewer line in an attempt to unclog it.
- Our Savannah plumbers reserve the right to decide not to service a main sewer line hindered by recurring or extreme issues.
- You may only use the $93 offer for single-family residences and as a residential customer. Properties controlled by a landlord, subject to landlord-tenant conflicts, or owned as a commercial property may not use this offer.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or coupons that we provide or accept.
- This offer applies to main sewer line drain opening service conducted during regular business hours; emergency service is not applicable for the $93 special.
- Additional restrictions may apply. Ask our plumbing technicians about all the details.
- Reminder: Not all drains and sewer lines can be cleared using the standard methods offered with this deal. It is possible that unusual factors will make it unlikely to open your main sewer line in this way. Unusual factors can include tree roots grown into the pipes; drain lines compromised through various defects and damage; drain lines shifted due to terrain changes; pipework comprised of the wrong materials; and more.
If an outside clean out for your main sewer line must be installed to perform the drain opening service, we will offer you 15% off that additional service as well. It’s all part of how Thompson & Thompson puts clients first and offers ways to reduce your costs when you need it most.